Sunday, March 23, 2008

Snake Eyes!!


Yes, that is what Snake Eyes will look like in the new G.I. Joe live action film out summer 2009. They nailed his look pretty good and hopefully they do the same with Stormshadow and the rest of the characters. After watching a lot of comic book, cartoon, and TV shows made into movies I know not to get too excited because they'll usually end up falling short. Check another Snake Eyes picture at the original AICN post where I stole this picture from.

Speaking of TV shows being made into movies, the A-Team movie already has a release date of June 12, 2009. I'm not sure how official that is since they haven't even cast the movie, forget about started shooting it. John Singleton is signed on to direct it which may or may not be a good thing. He may take the A-Team and turn it a more serious, but the TV show was always fun and never took itself too seriously. There are internet rumors casting Ice Cube as BA, but that dude has lost all his cred after Are We There Yet? and Are We Done Yet? Also, Woody Harrelson is also rumored to be playing Howling Mad Murdock. So far things aren't looking too good for the A-Team movie.

More movie news! This time it's a movie that probably won't disappoint...X-Files 2! It's hard to believe it's been almost 10 years since the first X-Files movie. I remember I went and saw it at the Crowfoot theatre on opening night and we pre-bought our tickets and everything. So far things sound pretty good for the sequel with all the original cast returning and Chris Carter directing the movie. The movie is being released July 25th and so far doesn't even have an official title. There are no trailers online for it yet. I didn't find a couple that were on YouTube, but when I went to watch them, they had been removed. Damn! I watched season one on DVD a little while ago and watched a season seven episode that was on my Millenium season three disc (they fought zombies!) and I forgot how good it was. Hopefully the movie can return to it's TV roots of monsters and such.

No comments: