Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gifted

Cody took last week off and went back to Moyie. While back home he went down to Sandpoint to get the all important stuff you can't get here in Canada...cereal. Cody brought back some Wheaties, Apple Jacks, Eggo Cereal (two kinds!) and some Boo Berry. Cody got these at the Wal-Mart there and also brought me back this t-shirt.


CHUCK! I think it's US law that Wal-Mart must carry Chuck Norris merchandise, well at least in Texas it is. The really weird part was that the Wal-Mart bag was white and not grey. It was unsettling.

I've been meaning to post pictures of these for the past two months, but I've been putting it off. Cody got me these for Christmas from Bianca Amor's, a sword and some throwing knives. Get them out.

Scary looking isn't it? The blade has cut outs in it for some reason which I'm sure is just to make it more bad ass looking. The reverse side above the handle has small serrated area for sawing?? The end below the handle is blunt yet sharp perfect for blugening. The handle itself is kind of small so you can only hold it with one hand. I guess that's so you can use the other hand to hold a gun or another sword. Two are better than one!

The sword in the sheath hanging from my wooden sword stuck in the couch. The sheath has that strap on it, so you can wear it over your shoulder. It's all black, so it'll match pretty much anything outfit you wear. That's always nice.


I've always wanted some throwing knives and now I finally got a set. They have yet to be thrown, but next time I go back to Cranbrook I think I'll take them with me and give them a try. I would use them here, but there isn't much to throw them at. I'm sure the landlord would frown on me throwing them at the new fence he just built or the side of the garage.


The knives in the sheath which on the back a belt loop on it. That way you can carry them where you go. It's cooler and stealthier to have them on your leg under your pant leg. That way when you are taken hostage by terrorists you can pull the old "gotta tie my shoe" sham and when you bend down to tie your shoe whip and the knives and take them out!!! With extreme prejudice!!! And say something witty!!!!

No comments: