Tuesday, October 9, 2007

FF2


Ah yes, Jessica Alba in some geeky glasses, SO nice. It's a pic from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I'm not a huge FF fan which is why I probably like the first Fantastic Four movie. If I was a die hard fan than I probably would've been a lot more critical. I took it for what it was, a cheesy big budget superhero movie, and it works. FF2 is more of the same with the super cool looking Silver Surfer. Galactus is just a monstrous cloud, but it would've been pretty laughable had they made him the giant dude decked out in a purple suit with crazy hat. Check it out you'll probably like it and if you don't, then not my problem!

I was gonna wait and buy it previously viewed on DVD, but I totally geeked out and bought it at Future Shop where it was packaged in a steel book. It's a two disc set with one of the cool extras not even being related to the movie! In the "Trailers" section it has a preview of the new Futurama movie, Bender's Big Score. The preview starts off with the Professor talking about them getting cancelled and then uncancelled, it was pretty funny. Classic bits from all the characters, even though it hasn't been on the air for years, they haven't lost a thing. Can't wait for this. I'm sure you can find it the preview somewhere online if you look.

BUY IT...BUY IT...BUY IT...BUY IT...BUY IT

No comments: