Saturday, October 27, 2007

BRB

I've been a bit lazy with posts this week. I was meaning to write something, but couldn't bring myself to do it. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Anyway, I'm just letting you know that tomorrow (Sunday) I'll be heading back to Cranbrook for a few days. Probably not doing much, or anything at all, except taking back that tub of CDs. Friday was Logan's birthday, so I think we're having a family dinner Sunday night. I just bought him some DVDs, a Pez, and a die cast Mystery Machine because he is die hard into Scooby-Doo right now.

I had been searching all over town for the G.I. Joe Sigma 6 DVD for him. G.I. Joe relaunched a couple years ago with a new cartoon by Japanese cartoon studio Gonzo and when I heard about it I was pretty excited. G.I. Joe with done anime style? The mech designs would be nuts! It was a disappointment, it was a bit too kiddie I guess, but the mech designs still were pretty good. Nothing beats the classic Joe cartoon as it was pretty much all action and shooting all the time. After going to Best Buy, Future Shop, 2 Wal-Marts, 2 HMVs, and a Zellers I still couldn't find this Sigma 6 DVD! I bought Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive V1 and a Scooby-Doo movie at Wal-Mart because it was looking like I would never find this movie. On my last stop I looked in this Blockbuster and as I was leaving I walked by a rack of previously viewed DVDs and there it was for $5.99. I bought it and was glad it was cheap as I already had two DVDs for him.

I'll be returning for Calgary on Wednesday, but will keep you all posted on the news and happening in Cranbrook. Basically I won't need to post at all while I'm gone!

Oh check out this link too. It's an Atari 2600 label maker. You can put in a picture of your choice and add your own text to make a picture just like an Atari 2600 cartridge. I haven't tried it, but I will and I'll post it here if I turns out to be cool. If it turns out not to be cool, then I won't post it, but will just tell you all how cool it is, so you'll have to take my word on it.
Atari 2600 Label Maker

No comments: